Ideal for 10-50 bottles batch. This handheld crown capper is portable and designed specifically for space constraint apartments of Delhi/Mumbai. Take a sanitized regular beer/soda bottle, put a crown cap, and with one stroke you can seal it. It provides a good oxygen barrier and retains fizz. We also keep a benchtop capper for crimping a large batch. Ideal for those who want to give a professional touch to home brew (instead of the cheap-looking plastic bottles).
Used extensively by kombucha brewers. You can obtain the used glass beer bottle for free from most bars and pubs.
Instructions to use Beer Bottling Machine
- Simply place a cap on the bottle. Mount the capper in the upwards position. Flex the butterfly arms and press until you feel the levers tighten to a horizontal level
- This model comes with a standard bell that has a built-in magnet to hold the bottle cap. As the metal bell pushes towards the neck of the bottle, it crimps the crown caps and creates a perfect seal.
- The bell has a small magnet to hold the steel beer bottle caps. Instead of putting the cap on the bottle, you can place it on the machine and crimp it directly on your bottle. (choose whatever is convenient)
- Do keep your workspace dry. Glass slips on the liquid surface. Also, be mindful of beer bottle shards and other safety procedures.
- Use a Priming sugar or Bottling Gun to create CO2 carbonation.
- Do check the left and right levers come close before you press it down. It will ensure that the seal is tight.
- Do check the dimensions of the bottle before ordering the crown caps.
- If you face any issue check the metal bell at the bottom for any irregularity or obstructions.