Crown Cap Capper for crown seal bottles for Kombucha, Beer, soda or carbonated beverages. For crimping crown seals on glass bottle. Much easier and safer than a hammer or twin lever handheld style beer capping machine. Quality made bench capper made from steel and with a rubber grip pad so your bottles don’t slip off the platform. No wonder it is called hulk crimper as well. This low cost manual beer bottling machine is ideal for those who want to seal up to 500 bottles a day.
Made of painted black steel and orange painted alloy. Heavy-duty capper for those capping 100-500 bottles in a batch. Fits standard beer bottles, ideal for probiotics and home brew beers.
- Adjust the height of the lever according to the bottle size
- Make sure to spray the sealing portion of the bench press with sanitizer before bottling
- Place the sanitized bottle cap on to the magnet standard bell that holds the cap
- Align the filled bottle on the bench press platform
- Place bottle caps in the bell then place the bottle underneath and pull the handle down
We sell bottle caps separately in packs of 100.