Welcome to Arishtam.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Arishtam Probiotics’s Website, located at Arishtam.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Arishtam.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Returns & Refunds
We encourage our customers to review the video, product pictures and descriptions before making a purchase. If you still have any query, please drop a comment at the product or email at [email protected] and the team would get back to you.
What the Customer is required to do?
If you are unhappy with the product, it arrived damaged or is not useful. Please reach out to us at [email protected] the earliest so that we can resolve your concern. Please write to us with your order number and use the email id shared at the time of placing the order for us to easily retrieve the customer data. Pictures of the product and issue will make the explanation easy.
Under what circumstances you offer returns and refunds
For equipment, hardware and non-consumables. We request you to clean and pack the product and return it to the shipping address within 30 days of receipt. The buyer has to bear the shipping cost, but we will refund the product cost. However please make sure that the product is resealable for us to process the refunds.
If the product you ordered consists of food items or food additives, then we cannot accept returns. Please understand this is for your own safety as, without a chain of custody, it is very difficult to guarantee the quality and efficacy of the product that you have ordered. We typically pack food items in multiple layer packing. So even if one layer bursts during shipping, the product is still usable. But do share the picture so that we can improve or help you out with a replacement.
Timeframe in which you accept returns
Returns for kombucha and live yeast has to be initiated within 24 hours of receipt. For equipment, please let us know about your issues within 10 days.
When your user can expect a refund
We use payment gateway to process the refund. Usually we take a decision in 24 hours and the bank takes 3-5 business days to refund the money in the original mode of payment.
ARISHTAM is 100% CASHLESS eCommerce website and Arishtam GST number is mentioned in each invoice that is emailed to the customer. We don’t accept cash payment or CoD. All orders need to placed on the website and paid via Credit card or Bank Transfer. For input GST, please follow the below three steps:
- Place the order on the website and mention your PO number and input GST Number in the message section of the order
- Please email us your purchase order, company name, and billing address. Please note that to obtain input GST, it is important that the billing name and address match your tax records.
- Please select Bank transfer as the payment mode (AXIS BANK). With the default payment mode using Razorpay payment gateway, the invoices are automated. Hence it makes it difficult to edit/alter with the input GST customizations (legal name of entity, shipping address etc.).
- Please note that due to the extra paperwork of creating waybill, transporter id, and updating on the GST portal, there will be 3 days of delay in shipping the consignment.
Currently we support 3 modes of delivery:
- Store pickup (Bangalore and Kolkata)
- India Post (domestic and International)
- Delhivery Courier (domestic only)
The orders are typically shipped in 24 hours and you can track the order at either my account section or from track my order. If you don’t hear from us withing 48 hours (excluding weekend and public holidays), please write to us at [email protected] with your payment screenshot. We will update you with the order status or work towards refund.
Unless otherwise stated, Arishtam Probiotics and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Arishtam.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Arishtam.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Arishtam.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Arishtam.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Arishtam.com
- Redistribute content from Arishtam.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Arishtam Probiotics does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Arishtam Probiotics,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Arishtam Probiotics shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Arishtam Probiotics reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Arishtam Probiotics a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Arishtam Probiotics; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Arishtam Probiotics. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Arishtam Probiotics’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Arishtam does not promote illegal production of alcohol, liquor, breaking laws or circumventing excise/local taxation. Please consult your lawyer, CA or a consultant to understand the local laws before proceeding. We only provide commonly available ingredients to preserve the traditional beverage making art. How you use them, process or combine them is entirely your responsibility. Arishtam makes no claims on the efficacy or safety of this food and beverage processing.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.