Brewing time: 72 hours
Preparation time: 15 minutes
1. Tetra pack juice 1 liter (lichi, apple and other mild juice white/straw colored is preferred)
2. 2-5 beetle leaf (depends on taste, intensity and personal preference)
3. sugar 200gm per liter
4. Turbo Yeast
Balloon or airlock,
A container to ferment (tetrapack bottle is good enough)
A straining cloth.
1. wash & blanch the beetle leaf
2. Crush them but don't make a chutney out of them
3. add it to the fruit juice
4. pour sugar & pitched yeast
After it starts bubbling, attach an airlock. In three days it should stop fermenting. Strain it, chill it and serve. Surprise your guest with this new Paan after a gourmet Indian meal.