Fermentation is a 5,000 year old art which is a easy to practice, rewarding hobby. You can learn the skills of the trade by multiple ways:
- Reading a book on homebrewing (Our book Arishtam: is available on Kindle ebook & flipkart)
- Following the youtube channels on homebrewing
- Making friends with fellow brewers
- Attending a workshop or webinar on Homebrewing
Every first Saturday of the Month we are conducting a 3 hour homebrewing workshop. Do drop by to get your queries clarified. If you are looking for professional consultancy or personalized webinar do drop an email at [email protected] to schedule one.
Typical topics covered over a 3 hour workshop includes:
- Safety, Hygiene and sanitation
- Recipe selection & formulation for a craft beverage
- Packaging & presentation
- Making a trial batch
- Using Hydrometer, refractrometer and other instruments to control the batch
- Legal and regulatory aspects
- Q&A and getting doubts clarified.