Have you had your red wine oxidize and turn golden or sour? Do you struggle to finish an opened wine bottle before it goes bad? Having difficulty in finding the right glass bottle?
Wine bladder is just the solution for you. It allows you to conveniently fill and store your home brew in bulk foils. The tap ensures that you can sample out 1/2 or even 1/4 of a glass without risking oxidation that happens in an otherwise open wine bottle.
We sell the silver bladder only which is made from High grade metalized plastic. The transparent wine bladder does not provide the same UV and heat degradation protection that is needed for Indian conditions. The carton box shown in the picture has to be easily arranged at your end. You can get some fancy logo printed on it as well to make it more desirable for your brand testing and marketing purposes.
It saves the weight and hassle of fragile glass bottle transport. This bladder is ideal to send your beverages to FSSAI accredited lab for testing via couriers. It comes with a tamper-proof seal on the tap for just that purpose. If you are sending samples via courier then please fill the bag with 3X750ml bottles instead of the usual 4X750ml bottles and packed inside a strong carton box that does not crumple during transit.
Do remember that:
- Although it’s technical name is wine bladder, it is ideal for non-alcoholic probiotic drinks as well.
- Please ensure that the beverage is filtered sediment otherwise the tap might choke.
- Ensure that the beverage is not filled under pressure. (carbonated drinks put unnecessary pressure on the bag)
- This bladder is for one-time use only because it comes with a tamper-proof sealing in the tap.
- They come in food-grade metalized aseptic plastic so normally 2nd round of sanitization is not required. However, we recommend purging the bladder with CO2 before filling to reduce oxidation and improve shelf life.
- Please contact your local carpenter to make the jig in the picture. (it is a semi-circle in a metal/acrylic plastic sheet)
Please note that most couriers require you to declare liquid, fragile, or alcohol items before shipping. So please be mindful of such local laws, restrictions, and legality of shipping alcohol in these bags.
Please email us for a special price if you are ordering more than 1000 pcs.
Grest product! Would be noce if you siupy box as well
Sachin Most people use their own hand painted version of the box hence it will be difficult. sorry
Good, but did not realize it is use on throw
Aniruddha this is ideal for packaging wine. You will find youtube videos of how to detach the spout again. However we recommend them for one time use only.
Thank you Francis
no more oxidation of wines. do you have something similar for beers?