Ideal for recipes where uni-tank, keg and pressure fermentation are needed. It also saves a ton of CO2 cylinder refill cost as the pressure is retained in the beer/kombucha itself rather than being artificially carbonated later. The large-diaphragm allows you to accurately set the precise pressure. The adjustment knob on the top of the unit makes it easy to increase and decrease the set pressure.
1. Cut good quality beer line cleanly with tube cutter making sure the end of the tube is a clean cut.
2. Push one end of the tube to the inlet side of the BlowTie (look at the direction of the arrow) and the other end to your pressure vessel that is releasing gas.
3. Use the yellow adjustment knob to control the pressure coming out of the pressure vessel. Clockwise is higher pressure and anticlockwise is lower pressure.
4. Requires no special tools/apparatus for cleaning/disassembly.
1. Made from food-grade acetal plastic
2. Stainless screws (easy to disassemble and clean)
3. 8mm (5/16″) push on both sides
4. 0-40psi pressure rating