Multi-functional Spanner Wrench: Beer Faucet
This 7 in 1 tool is perfect for most keg and tap fittings. Check the images for details on each of the 7 features.
Beer Tap Wrench/Spanner is a handy and inexpensive tool for repairing leaking faucets. It is what every home brew kegger should have in the toolbox. It’s really useful for all the most common fittings that you are likely to see in the draft beer world.
This new 7 in 1 tool is also suitable for most kegging fittings. 7-in-1 spanner is a handy tool. It is exactly what you need to fit numerous dispensing applications:
1. Nut behind your taps (27mm Spanner)
2. Ring collar connecting your tap to the shank.
3. Attaching your type 30 Regulator to your CO2 Bottle
4. FFL fitting to tighten/undo an MFL connection (e.g. Barbed fitting on CO2 Regulator).
5. Last but not the least, the handy dandy bottle opener.
6. Removes 8mm tubing from Beer Line pipe fittings
7. Spanner to remove 9.5mm tubing from Beer Line pipe fittings at microbrewery