Malt Mill 3 roller Stainless Steel
Professional grain mill. 1kg of grains is needed for 4-5 liters of wort. Use with a power tool (hand drill) to get faster crushing.
Available on backorder
The MaltMuncher Grain Mill (3 Roller) is constructed using materials that will last a lifetime. Cold rolled steel for the rollers, 6061 Aluminum body and hopper with long-lasting hardened steel bearings.
The 3 roller design has the main advantage that it draws the grain better and gives improved throughput. Do remember that unlike the flour mill or mixie, the goal is to break the grain and not make a gluten powder out of it. Hence a personal mill is highly recommended for home brewing.
– Includes, hopper and crank handle
– Width and roller diameter is optimized for use with a power drill (household power tools)
– Adjustable rollers at both ends to give uniform crush
– 12 TPI knurl to efficiently pull grain through rollers while leaving the hull intact to form an excellent filter bed for sparging
– 12mm crankshaft (TPI is teeth per inch)
This listing is for the mill and hopper only, the mounting board and mill motor is sold separately, BYO stand.