Kombucha Glass Bottle Filler
Ideal for microbrewery and kombucha pubs. It allows you to fill carbonated beverages especially beer, sparkling cider wine, and kombucha without loss of pressure.
- Minimal CO2 or beverage losses (1-2%)
- Fast and no-foam bottles filling (no more unequal bottle levels)
- Low-cost professional bottle filler
- All-metal body for the more rugged use.
- Has no disposable removable parts
- Easy and convenient use
- Can be attached to your beer lines and corny kegs. So no adaptors or investment in setup needed
- Easy to clean and lightweight
Because of COVID, packaged drink sales at microbrewery and cafe is now 80% of the total sales. This easy to operate bottle filler has a cam lock. Just attach your bottle and pack the freshly brewed drink in front of the customer. No loss in drink due to foaming or CO2 loss. It stays as fresh as a fresh-pour in your cafe.
Designed for 26mm bottles (both crown cap and screw-type bottles). It will fit into PCO 1881 (PET bottles also). Please note this is an industrial tap designed for beer microbreweries, sparkling wine mead, and kombucha brewpubs that want to sell packaged liquid but don’t want to invest in an automated bottling line. If you are bottling more than 500 bottles a day, then a bottling line would be better for you.
The Cast metal body is from Stainless Steel 304, the valve is chrome plated brass and the black knobs are plastic.
Saves you a ton of costs that one would need in an automatic bottling line. Ideal for 60-80 bottles (pint-sized) per hour filling. Here are the disassembly instructions