The keg lid with built-in carbonation stone!
The easiest way to carbonate your beer.
Move the lid from keg to keg to carbonate as needed. This lid allows fast force carbonation with the minimum of effort.
– Stainless Steel 0.5 Micron Diffusion Stone
– Keg Lid with Stainless Ball Lock Post
– Silicon Keg Lid seal
– 60cm of hose
– The stainless steel Stone can be Autoclave or boiled to remove deep-rooted deposits and microbes
Steps to Carbonate your Drink in 15 minutes
- Clean the keg lid and parts with a brewing sanitizer.
- Attach the CO2 or nitrogen tank to the lid (use the ball lock gas line connect)
- Increase the Pressure to 30 PSI
- Chilling the keg to 4 degrees Celsius can greatly enhance the CO2 absorption capacity of your drink.
- After 15 minutes you can dispense the drink. No need to roll the keg on the floor, shake or mix. The stone will do all the hard work for you.
0.5 micron stone means that there will be a lot of really tiny bubbles that will be formed. This leads to a stable foamy head that everyone likes.