- Programmable interface, making and following a recipe easy over a 2-4 hour long mashing cycle.
- Electric heating which allows for a precision not observed in BIAB over LPG Stove
- Recirculation Pump: that improves mashing efficiency (higher alcohol, better beer, and lower grain consumption)
- WiFi & BlueTooth Integration
- Immersion Chiller
- Digital Backlit Temperature Control/Display
- Malt Pipe
- Dual Element Control
- Stainless 1/2inch Ball Valve
- Magnetic drive pump mounted in the base of the unit
How to use the mashing kettle:
- Mill about 6-8 kg of malt
- Add water
- Program the temperature and time setting
- Turn on the re-circulation pump & heater
- Come back after 2 hours to remove the malt pipe and add hops
- Boil and then turn on the wort chiller to chill the wort
- Transfer to your fermenter, add yeast and drink after 1 week.
- It comes with 6 months warranty. Beyond which there will be fees for support.
- Arishtam will continue to help you with spares and upgrades. Arishtam is the official distributor of Kegland Products in India.
- This parcel will be shipped using Speed Post and the price is inclusive of taxes and shipping
- For input GST and waybill, please follow the guidelines mentioned here
- RoboBrew & Brewzilla are the same and made by the same manufacturer. The older versions were called RoboBrew but the latest version 3.1.1 is called Brewzilla.
- Sparge: When the mashing is complete, lift and set the malt pipe in place. Ensure that the liquid level is at least an inch higher than the wort level. Now we pour the sparge water so that any residual sticky sweet malt sticking to the grains is washed off and collected. We can increase the temperatures to bring it to a boil while the residual malt is still dripping and is being collected.
- Whirlpool: Brewzilla comes with an internal magnetic pump with a cam locked recirculation pipe. We are shipping Brewzilla with a silicone hose that can be fit on this recirculation pipe to create the whirlpool. Alternatively, you can use the mash paddle to create it manually as we do with other brewing kettles.
If you are a research institute with a distillation license, you can retrofit reflux still to research various Whiskey, Vodka, or brandy
Is this an all in one brewer cum fermentor? Can I do full mash brewing and fermenting with this unit?
And does it come with a wort chiller, hop spider and grain basket?
Yes you can attach an airlock at the glass lid and use it for fermentation.
Highly helpful when you are looking to maintain an accurate mash temperature
My Experience in Kolkata where the weather is never too cold.
1. Fermentation process:
Fermentation starts within 4 (Four) hours and maximum bubbling gets completed within 72 to 96 hours. After that slow bubbling continues till 7 days. Little warm water bath I used in last winter for augmenting the process of fermentation. It really facilitates the process.
2. Fermenting Containers and Siphoning the clear top:
2 Litre capacity cold drink pet bottles are superb ….. 5 ltre size mineral water bottles may also be used …. why ???
Let me explain
i) The high column and less diameter of the mast in container provides good settling of the lees at the bottom and least loss of the clear wine while siphoning out the clear top (The surface area of transition zone that I discard is less).
ii) Small opening of the container assures easy air tight and fitting a baloon that I use for seal. Carbon Dioxide securely dissociates the top portion of mast from environment.
iii) Little swinging of the 2 litre pet bottle or 5 litre water bottle mixes the mast inside any time required for augmenting the process of fermentation during first few days and stirring stick is not necessary thereby eliminating the risk of inoculating any organism inside.
Siphoning is best possible by medicated sterile saline infusion sets which are itself sterile in plastic pack.
i) They can be boiled and re used or may be disposed after single use.
ii) Low cost
iii Less diameter results in almost no turbulence during siphon transfer of clear top solution … and no air mix … and no oxidation.
iv) Less diameter … less volume speed … so good control on the process of siphoning.
Thanks JB. Love your setup and the spirit of the homebrewing. A hobby should unleash one’s creativity, jugaad and the invention
I have seen some systems that do Mashing, Lautering, Whirlpool, Wort Chiller ……… all in one Kettle. Can this do that? Also, What do we do for fermentation, temperature control and carbonation?
Sanjay. this system can do Mashing, Lautering, Whirlpool, Wort Chiller. There is a video in the product listing which can walk you through the product features.