Brew Kettle -Brewzilla v3.1.1 35 liters
This awesome little brewery is the complete turnkey solution to all-grain brewing.
FAST – Fast to setup, brew and clean up
EASY – Very simple, easy, and intuitive design
VALUE – Great value for money
For any all-grain brewer wanting to get into this fantastic hobby this is the perfect first step.
The 35L system is designed to do brews up to 30L so there is enough headspace during the boil.
This Brewery system can be run off a single-phase 240v standard power outlet.
NOW WITH DELAY START FEATURE (see the video below for how to use)
- Programmable interface, making and following a recipe easy over a 2-4 hour long mashing cycle.
- Electric heating which allows for a precision not observed in BIAB over LPG Stove
- Recirculation Pump: that improves mashing efficiency (higher alcohol, better beer and lower grain consumption)
- Immersion Chiller
- Digital Backlit Temperature Control/Display
- Malt Pipe
- Dual Element Control
- Stainless 1/2inch Ball Valve
- Magnetic drive pump mounted in the base of the unit
How to use the mashing kettle:
- Mill about 6-8 kg of malt
- Add water
- Program the temperature and time setting
- Turn on the re-circulation pump & heater
- Come back after 2 hours to remove the malt pipe and add hops
- Boil and then turn on the wort chiller to chill the wort
- Transfer to your fermenter, add yeast and drink after 1 week.
- It comes with 6 months warranty. Beyond which there will be fees for support.
- Arishtam will continue to help you with spares and upgrades. As Arishtam is the official distributor of Kegland Products in India.
- This parcel will be shipped using Speed Post and the price is inclusive of taxes and shipping
- For input GST and waybill, please follow the guidelines mentioned here
- User Manual can be downloaded here
Free HOP SPIDER on local pickup from Bangalore store.
If you are a research institute with distillation license, you can retrofit a reflux still to research on various Whiskey, Vodka or brandy