Hard Apple Fruit Cider Kit
Build your own homemade wine making kit and pay only for the stuff that you want.
This kit can be used to make Fruit Cider wine, Fruit Wines, carbonated wines. Ideal for fermenting apple, litchi, strawberry, pears, kiwi, oranges, pears, pineapple, Jamun, mango, watermelon or banana
We allow you to tailor-make the right kit for your recipe. Here at Arishtam Home Brew Supply Store, we don’t push products. Most expensive imported wine kits have tons of stuff that you never need or use. Also, all kits come with a homebrew guide book to help you develop your hobby.
Links to a detailed description of individual products:
- Fruit Cider Yeast: 1gm per liter is recommended.
- Apple Crusher: Now juice the apple without cutting the seeds in a mixie.
- Airlock Choose between S type and 3 piece
- Hydrometer/Refractromenter: Measure alcohol and scientifically brew.
- Pectinase Enzyme: Use about 0.5-1gm per kg of fruit
- Campden: 1 tablet = 0.5gm of Potassium Meta Bisulphite
- Yeast Nutrient: 0.1 to 0.5gm per liter
- Calcium Carbonate (acidity regulator)
- Isinglass: Premium Fining agent
- Bentonite Powder: Use in primary fermentation
- Homebrew book
- Siphon: To bottle and transfer home brew without oxidation
- Mesh Filter: A sturdy nylon filter to remove the juice from the pulp.
- LCD Thermometer sticker: Nice tool to measure the fermenter jar temperature
- Wine Stabilizer: Potassium Sorbate. only needed for sweet wines
- Priming Sugar: Only needed for sparkling wines.
- Copper Sulphate: To remove the yeasty flavor from very young wines.
- Bucket Mixer: for bulk mashing of fruits without stone (mango-like big hard seeds)
Use organic fruit for best results. If you are submitting to a professional competition follow these guidelines.