We can use this kit to make Fruit Cider Wine, Fruit Wines, Carbonated Wines. It is ideal for fermenting apple, litchi, strawberry, pears, kiwi, oranges, pears, pineapple, Jamun, mango, watermelon, or banana.
We allow you to tailor-make the right kit for your recipe. Here at Arishtam Home Brew Supply Store, we don’t push products. Most expensive imported wine kits have tons of stuff that you never need or use. Also, all kits come with a homebrew guide book. It will help you develop your hobby.
Links to a detailed description of individual products:
- Fruit Wine/ Cider Yeast: 1gm per liter is recommended.
- Airlock: Choose between S type and 3 piece
- Hydrometer/Refractometer: Measure alcohol and scientifically brew.
- Pectinase Enzyme: Use about 0.5-1gm per kg of fruit
- Campden: 1 tablet = 0.5gm of Potassium Meta Bisulphite
- Yeast Nutrient: 0.1 to 0.5gm per liter
- Calcium Carbonate: Acidity regulator
- Isinglass: Premium Fining agent
- Bentonite Powder: Use in primary fermentation
- Homebrew book
- Siphon: To bottle and transfer home brew without oxidation
- Mesh Filter: A sturdy nylon filter to remove the juice from the pulp.
- Wine Stabilizer: Potassium Sorbate. Only needed for sweet wines
- Priming Sugar: Only needed for sparkling wines.
- Copper Sulphate: To remove the yeasty flavor from very young wines.
Use organic fruit for the best results. If you are submitting to a professional competition follow these guidelines.