Commonly referred to as the “Slide On Coupler” or “German Slider” It fits in most commercial brewery kegs (fat short ones) carrying draught beer.
– 1x A-Type Coupler with 5/8″ Male Beer and Gas threads
– 2x 5/8″ Hex Nuts for Hose Barbs.
– 1x 6mm Angle Hose Barb to 5/8″ Flat (Liquid)
– 1x 6mm Straight Hose Barb to 5/8″ Flat (Gas)
– 2x Silicone or Vinyl 5/8″ Washers
– 1x Torpedo for (Non-Return Liquid)
– 1x Gas Duck Bill valve (Non-Return Gas)
It does not include clamps. The body is made from SS304 which is rustproof and easier to clean. Unlike the cheaper chrome plated alloy connectors, we can use this for many years.
nice way to attach the A type coupler