Hops are traditional bittering agents and a source for antioxidants. They helped British preserve their beer during the long sea voyage to India, which gave birth to the Modern IPA. Apart from that they are used to make herbal teas, spas and various other interesting uses. All packs contain 25gm.
Please choose the right type for your needs:
1. Magnum Hops from Baveria Germany. This versatile traditional hops are ideal for most types for basic homebrew beers especially Ales. AA is 10.2%
2. Nelson Sauvin Hop pellets from New Zealand. This is a polarizing hops with AA of 10-12% This has a distinct bouquet fruity flavors of starfruits to white wine. It is highly sort after for IPA and blond ale brewers looking for something unique.
3. Galena: This premium Citrusy bitter hop from ideal for various Beer styles esp. Ale, bitter Stout, and Strong IPA. AA 10% – 14% (leaves)
4. Columbus CTZ: Also known as Columbus, Tomahawk, and Zeus the three trademarks under which this hop is sold. This American dual purpose hop features in most of the APA and is usually added during late boil. Perfect Dual use hop with punchy hoppiness and deep, pensive aroma with understated citrus notes. It has a herbal flavor with a lemon citrus back note.
5. Saaz: Noble aromatic hops straight from Prague, Czech Republic. These hops when paired with Lager yeast and Pilsner malts can make wonderful Bohemian style Pilsner lagers. Their alpha is 4.2% making it very low on bittering but it will impart a distinctive mild herbal and spicy aromas to your lagers and pale ales.
6. Willamette is the king of aroma in the world of hops providing a spicy, floral, and fruity fragrance to your beer.<em>Willamette Hops</em>are great for all English-Style Ales.
7. Cascade: This premium citrusy dual purpose hop from USA is ideal for various Beer styles esp. American pale aleIts alpha acid is between 6.7% (leaves)
8. East Kent Golding: This premium mild spicy aromatic hop from UK is ideal for various Beer styles esp. IPA and strong bitter styles. Its alpha acid is between 4.5% – 6%
9. Centinal This premium piney aromatic hop from ideal for various Beer styles esp. pale Ale, pilsner. Its alpha acid is between 12% – 14%
10. Chinook (leaves) This premium aromatic hop from UK is ideal for various Beer styles esp. Stout and Porter. Its alpha acid is between 3.5% – 6.5% It induces floral, mint, and grassy flavors in your brew.
11. Mosaic hops feature complex but clean flavor characteristics and are known for their triple-use profile encompassing bittering, flavor and aroma. They have high alpha acids but low cohumulone which makes them pleasantly hop. AA12%
12. Simcoe is best characterized as having a pronounced pine or woodsy aroma. It is a bittering hop ranging from 12 to 14% AAU that also imparts its characteristic aroma. It is like cascade but more bitter and more piny.
13 Fuggles: This premium aromatic hop from UK is ideal for various Beer styles esp. Stout and Porter.Its alpha acid is between 3.5% – 6.5% It induces floral, mint, and grassy flavors in your brew.
14 Styrian Aurora 3.2%AA aroma and flavor is intense but pleasant, combining a subtle and mellow tropical fruit with a herbal, sometimes described as a marijuana-like back drop. It is considered to have somewhat of a noble character. Descriptors often associated with this variety include lime, floral, pine, bergamot, lemon grass, aniseed.