Craft beer means the ability to redefine the convention by break the traditions and boundaries. If you are bored with pale looking yellow piss, time to make some interesting colorful beers. Although puritans frown at adding colors and essence to beers, sometimes matching the theme and deco of the party is more important. Don’t be scared to make green, purple or red beers and even adding some essence to gel with the new color. It is often more important to get an amazing dish/beverage to serve at the party than to satisfy all the snobs in the house.
Green Beer Recipe
- serving clean glass
- 1 pint India Pale Ale or any light (straw colored beer) go for NEIPA or beer with crisp flavors
- 1 drop Green/purple food color test for UV food colors as well
- Clean the beer glass. make sure there are no nicks, soap residue or nucleation points that will spoil the home brew experience.
- Pour a drop of liquid food color
- Pour a pint of beer and serve.